“With realisation of one’s own potential, and confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.”Dalai Lama
Life coaching differs from psychotherapy and counselling in that it tends to be much more structured and forward looking. Together we will clarify what your life goals are and what steps you can take to achieve them. This may involve very practical and action oriented steps. I will support and motivate you to forge the transformation in your personal or professional life that you would like to see.
Find your passion and inspiration and start living a life you love!
Living a rich and meaningful life is not about eradicating fear and pain, it is about embracing what you cannot change and having the courage to take the steps you can to live life according to your own values and purpose.
Together we will:
- Find your strengths, qualities and values.
- Discover your purpose and what it is that gives your life meaning.
- Create achievable goals that will help you along the road to reaching that potential and your vision.
- Improve your resilience in the face of stress.
- Equip you with tools to help you cope with hurdles and setbacks.
- Encourage you to take full responsibility for your life and your actions.
Of course it can happen that you discover that larger or deep rooted issues are inhibiting your ability to take these steps, in which case it may be helpful to explore these in some more depth- and that is where counselling and coaching may cross over. Again, as always, since you are the expert in your own life, we will work together to find the best way forward!